Fire damage can be observed in many different forms and types. Actually, the resulting damage is not due to the fire alone, but a combination of smoke, heat and soot, all of which can lead to different issues that must be remedied.
• Site evaluation and estimation of the scope of the work
• Identifying the source of the fire
• Evaluating water damage from putting out the fire
• Removing excess water left over from the firefighting process using extractors and dehumidifiers.
• Emergency board up and stabilization
• Complete cleaning of soot and corrosive byproducts using effective, eco-friendly products.
• Air purification and odor removal;
• Content cleaning and pack-out services to clean and restore personal property.
• Reconstruction of damaged areas.
• Cleaning and restoring the affected areas using disinfectants and antimicrobials to prevent future mold growth
Thank you for your interest in EMERGENCY RESTORATION GROUP Services. We are eager to do business with you. Please call us or fill form below for a FREE ESTIMATE.